"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, March 14, 2008

Tribeca Film Fest Lets the Right One In

If there's one thing I've tried to do around here, it's champion the cause of foreign language horror flicks that I think deserve a look-see from English-speaking moviegoers. And one that I've mentioned before is the Swedish vampire film Låt den Rätte Komma In, or Let the Right One In. You can check out the impressive trailer and my previous comments here.

Earlier today, Robert DeNiro's Tribeca Film Festival announced its complete "Midnight" (read: genre) movie lineup, and I was very pleased to see Let the Right One In listed. As I did recently for Diary of the Dead, I just might make the journey down to NYC to check that one out--and if I do, you can naturally expect a full write-up.

1 comment:

Karl Hungus said...

That's definitely a film I'm looking forward to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...